- 1pkt Singapore noodles
- 1 tspn oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 2 tspn ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 red pepper, cored and sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- smoked chicken, 2 breast halves, skin removed and sliced
- 4 Tbspn hoisin sauce
- Pepper (to season)
- Fresh coriander leaves
Step 1. Cook noodles as per packet instructions. Drain.
Step 2. Meanwhile heat oil in wok.
Step 3. Add garlic and ginger. Stir-fry 1 minute.
Step 4. Add onion, red pepper and carrot. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Step 5. Add hoisin sauce and smoked chicken and toss for 2 minutes.
Step 6. Add cooked noodles and cook for 1 minute.
Step 7. Season with little pepper.
Step 8. Serve garnished with coriander.