- 3 slices wholemeal bread (toast thickness)
- 300 g chicken mince
- 3 Tbspn lime juice
- 1 1/2 tspn minced chilli paste
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 egg white
- Oil spray
- Spring Onion (optional – for garnish)
- Sweet Thai chilli sauce (for serving)
Step 1. Remove crusts from bread and chop into small pieces.
Step 2. Place bread, chicken mince, lime juice, chilli paste, coriander and egg white into a bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Step 3. Divide mixture into 8 portions and shape into about 7cm rounds in diameter.
Step 4. Gently dust with cornflour to prevent from sticking to pan.
Step 5. Spray frypan with oil spray and cook fritters in batches, 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown and chicken is cooked.
Step 6. Keep cooked fritters warm until all fritters are cooked.
Step 7. Serve garnished with strips of spring onion on top, a fresh garden salad and a little Sweet Thai chilli sauce on the side.