- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup snow pea sprouts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet Thai chilli sauce
- 1 tspn soy sauce (salt reduced)
- 1 tspn fish sauce
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts (optional) or
- 2 Tbspn toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Step 1. Combine chicken, carrot, spring onion, coriander, snow pea sprouts in a large bowl.
Step 2. Add the three sauces and peanuts (if using). Toss well to combine.
Step 3. For Lunch: Use short French bread sticks and just before serving, cut down the length of each bread stick and spoon in chicken mixture.
For Dinner: Prepare Vermicelli noodles as per packet instructions. Drain. Add chicken mixture and toss well. To serve spoon into bowls. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if using.