- 375g spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 1/2 cup low fat plain unsweetened yoghurt
- 2 tspn seeded mustard
- 1/4 cup oil-free Italian dressing
- 2 tspn fresh dill, finely chopped
- 415g can red salmon, drained
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
Step 1. Cook pasta according to instructions on packet. Drain.
Step 2. Combine yoghurt, mustard, dressing, dill in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth.
Step 3. Combine pasta with flaked salmon, celery and cucumber in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve.