- 400g fish, cut into bite size pieces (snapper or terakihi are good)
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 2 ½ cups chicken stock (salt reduced)
- 1 Tbspn butter, chopped (or low fat spread)
- 3 Tbspn Parmesan cheese, grated
- Handful fresh basil leaves, slightly torn
- Little salt and pepper to taste
Step 1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
Step 2. Place fish, carrots, courgette, onion and rice in a baking dish.
Step 3. Pour over the stock and stir to combine.
Step 4. Scatter butter or spread evenly over the top.
Step 5. Cover dish with lid or foil and bake in oven for 30-40 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid has evaporated.
Step 6. Remove from oven, stir in grated Parmesan cheese and basil leaves. Season to taste.
Step 7. Serve with steamed greens such broccoli, asparagus or beans.