(makes 6 patties)
- 500g lean mince
- 1 onion, finely diced
- ¾ cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbspn Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbspn tomato or chilli sauce
- 1 tspn beef stock powder
- 2 Tbspn parsley, chopped (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Wholemeal rolls
- Suggested fillings: Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, avocado, pineapple
Setp 1. Mix all of the pattie ingredients together.
Step 2. With wet hands divide into 6 patties & flatten.
Step 3. Place on tray and grill until cooked through. (Or cook on BBQ grill)
Step 4. Cut wholemeal rolls in half. Grill. (No need to butter, use a lite tomato sauce instead, or hummus)
Step 5. Meanwhile prepare fillings: Lettuce, tomato, beetroot, cucumber, avocado and pineapple (place the pineapple on top of patties towards the end of their cooking time to warm through).