- 2 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, halved
- 2 Tbspn sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbspn reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 Tbspn honey
- 3 golden kiwifruit, peeled and diced
- 1 tspn chilli paste
- ½ Tbspn honey
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 2 Tbspn fresh mint, shredded (optional – add coriander as well)
Step 1. Add salsa ingredients together and mix well. Cover and place in fridge until required.
Step 2. Remove any excess fat from chicken.
Step 3. Place sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and honey in a microwave bowl.
Setp 4. Heat for 20-30 seconds (just enough to make honey runny). Mix.
Step 5. Add chicken and coat well. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Step 6. When ready heat grill, place chicken under and grill, turning a couple of times until chicken is cooked through. (or BBQ on hot plate).
Step 7. Serve with baked kumara, kiwifruit salsa and a lovely fresh garden salad.