- 4 chicken thighs (or breasts), boneless and skinless
- 120g baby spinach, finely shredded
- 1 mango, chopped finely (or 1 x 450g can mango slices, drained & diced)
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 Tspn fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 fresh lime
Step 1. In a medium bowl combine spinach, mango, red onion,avocado,capsicum and corander leaves.Mix lime juice through the mixture and let it sit for a while.
Step 2. Grill chicken thighs either on BBQ or under grill in oven, until brown on both sides and cooked through.
Step 3. Serve chicken with salsa on top.
Step 4. Serve with either baked potato or kumara and a green salad or steamed vegetables.