(Serves 4 )
- 2 carrots, washed, trimmed and grated
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely shredded
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
Step 1. Combine carrots, cabbage, spring onions and parsley in a bowl.
Step 2. In a medium sized jug whisk together sour cream, lemon juice and garlic until well combined.
Step 3. When ready to serve, pour dressing over carrots and cabbage mixture and mix gently to combine.