- 2 chicken thighs, boneless skinless, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tbspn rice bran oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1tspn chilli (or 1 Tbspn if you like it hot)
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded & sliced
- 60 gms snow peas
- 1 cup shredded basil leaves
- 2 Tbspn fish sauce
- 1 tspn chopped coriander root
- 1 can coconut flavoured evaporated milk
- Basmati rice
Step 1. Heat oil in pan.
Step 2. Add onion and chilli, cook until onion is soft.
Step 3. Add chicken, stir-fry 2-3 minutes.
Step 4. Toss through capsicum and snow peas, continue to stir-fry until chicken is tender.
Step 5. Add basil, fish sauce and coriander, stir-fry for 1 minute.
Step 6. Lastly, add evaporated milk, stir mixture until heated through. (Do not allow it to boil).
Step 7. Serve with basmati rice, and garnish with freshly shredded basil.