- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cooked (or 1 smoked double chicken breast – skin removed)
- 60 g rice vermicelli
- 425g can mango slices in juice (or light syrup)
- 6 handfuls baby spinach leaves, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 3 Tbspn reserved mango juice
- 2 Tbspn fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 Tbspn white vinegar
Step 1. Combine all dressing ingredients together. Mix well. Set aside until serving.
Step 2. Cut chicken into bite sized slices.
Step 3. Soak vermicelli in boiling water for about 2-3 minutes. Drain well.
Step 4. Drain mangoes, reserving 3 Tbspn of the juice. Cut mango pieces into smaller slices.
Step 5. Gently toss chicken, vermicelli and mangoes to combine.
Step 6. Place spinach leaves onto a serving platter. Arrange chicken mixture over the top.
Step 7. Drizzle dressing over the top.